Cerca nel blog

martedì 1 maggio 2018

Release Blitz πŸ”₯ Bro Code by Kendall Ryan πŸ”₯

Release date: May1st


There’s pretty much only one rule when you’re a guy.

Don’t be a douche.

Turns out, the fastest way to break that rule is to fall for your best friend’s sister.

Ava’s brilliant, sharp-tongued, gorgeous, and five years younger than me.

She’s the sexual equivalent of running with scissors. In a word, she’s dangerous. And completely off-limits.

Falling for her could ruin everything.

Yet I can’t seem to stop, even when her company is threatened by a lawsuit, and my promotion hinges on representing the opposing client—and winning.

I can’t see a way out of this mess that doesn’t end in a broken friendship, a broken heart, or a ruined career.

I may have broken the bro code when I fell for Ava. But do I have the balls to handle what comes next?
 


Kindle US ➙ http://amzn.to/2td6148 
 UK ➙  http://amzn.to/2I37DAY 
 iBooks ➙  https://goo.gl/Fnw9tx  
 Paperback ➙  http://amzn.to/2oJEJOr 
 GoodReads ➙ https://goo.gl/ngvSYJ  


About the author


A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of more than two dozen titles, Kendall Ryan has sold over 2 million books and her books have been translated into several languages in countries around the world. Her books have also appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists more than three dozen times. Ryan has been featured in such publications as USA Today, Newsweek, and InTouch Magazine. She lives in Texas with her husband and two sons.
Visit her at: www.kendallryanbooks.com for the latest book news, and fun extras

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento